[O] Bug: font locking breaks by saying "#+SETUPFILE" in the middle of a

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: [O] Bug: font locking breaks by saying "#+SETUPFILE" in the middle of a line [8.0.3 (release_8.0.3-165-g60ca9e @ /home/youngfrog/sources/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:07:22 +0200

Hi all,

Consider the following testing.el

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (setq inhibit-splash-screen t)
  (add-to-list 'load-path "~/sources/org-mode/lisp/")
  (let ((org-agenda-files '("testing.org")))
     (org-agenda-list))
#+END_SRC

and the following testing.org

#+begin_src org
  ,* Heading
  On peut aussi utiliser #+SETUPFILE.
#+end_src

Launching those with
  emacs -l testing.el testing.org
shows[1] that the buffer testing.org doesn't have its headline in blue
like it should. If I then launch Gnus for instance, it also has problems
of missing colors.

I've had such a line in one of my org file for one year now, and it used
to work fine, but I have to catch my train right now so can't debug
further atm. Maybe this rings a bell already ?

--
Nico.

[1] This loads the .el file, which in particular loads testing.org, and
then shows that buffer