Re: [O] Please regenerate the refile cache with `C-0 C-c C-w'

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Please regenerate the refile cache with `C-0 C-c C-w'
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 01:06:57 -0700

Hi Carsten,

On 5/31/13, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
> could you go back to a much older Org version, like release_7.9.4 and check
> if this is still happening?  It would be an indication if it has to do with
> Org, or with something external like magit.

I have not been able to do this much because I rely on 8.x now (and it
does not happen all the time, so I would have to use it for a while).

However, it occurs even when I never use magit in the Emacs session.

So it is definitely not magit.

Lately it keeps displaying that message, and then doing normal refile.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.