Re: [O] org-caldav will continue to work with Google Calendar

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] org-caldav will continue to work with Google Calendar
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:09:29 +0200

David Engster <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> PS: I know that there are problems with org-caldav and the new
> exporter. I'll switch to Org 8 soon and will then merge the pending pull
> requests.

David,

What is the status on this?  I'm asking because my phone suffered a
mishap yesterday and so I'm needing to use your caldav-sync again to
keep my calendar synchronised instead of MobileOrg.  However, the sync
operation fails for me.  I'm using org v8; is this the cause?  The
failure is to do with UIDs not being found.  I can send a debug trace if
necessary.

Thanks,
eric
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.0.3-193-g334581