Re: [O] :session question -- and changes to #+Property: syntax

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] :session question -- and changes to #+Property: syntax
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:14:57 +0200

Eric Schulte writes:
> Oh, I understand now.  I would also be happy with using *no* header
> arguments for this ephemeral elisp block if that is easily accomplished.

I'll make a patch for testing this.

> Hopefully the simpler solution which uses the existing value of
> `org-babel-current-src-block-location' will prove sufficient (once
> someone implements it that is...).

I'll implement it and see if this seems more useful than the current
behaviour.  If it is, then we'll have to decide if that new behaviour
replaces the old one or yet another header argument or option switches
between old and new.  I guess it could be arranged so that the old-style
properties kept the old behaviour and the new-style properties followed
the new…

Regards,
Achim.