Re: [O] Exporting timestamps in html

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting timestamps in html
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 15:47:29 -0500

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:41 PM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have the following options line in my file header:

> Sample file:
>
> #+begin_src org
>
> * Task list
>
> ** todo task 1
>    DEADLINE: <2013-06-21 Fri>
>
> ** todo task 2
>    SCHEDULED: <2013-06-24 Mon>
> #+end_src
>
> I'm not getting any time stamps in my output file, though. Any
> suggestions on where to start looking for the issue?

Just wanted to look at =org-export-date-timestamp-format= and noted this:

#+begin_src help

org-export-date-timestamp-format is a variable defined in `org-exp.el'.
Its value is nil
Original value was "%Y-%m-%d"

Documentation:
Time string format for Org timestamps in the #+DATE option.

You can customize this variable.

This variable was introduced, or its default value was changed, in
version 24.1 of Emacs.

#+end_src

I'm on emacs 24.3.1... is this variable having a setting of nil
preventing export of timestamps? Since I didn't do this myself, does
the above mean that Emacs might have introduced something that affects
this Org export option?

Thanks,
John