Re: [O] One more question on bibliographies in Org

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] One more question on bibliographies in Org
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 18:42:05 -0700

Vincent Beffara <address@hidden> writes:

> The main question is: what would be a convenient way to store the
> references in the .org file, to allow for easy editing and exporting ?

Have you looked at org-bibtex?  It stores bibliographic data as
properties.

I keep a separate Org headline for each reading I do, under which I
write notes, etc.  I use org-bibtex to store the bibliographic data for
each of these entries, and a custom elisp function (which basically just
maps org-bibtex-headline over these entries) to generate a .bib file on
demand.

I imagine it would be easy enough to modify org-bibtex to also provide
an export bibliographic data to some HTML-friendly format.

--
Best,
Richard