Re: [O] [RFC]: Uniform indentation for lists

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC]: Uniform indentation for lists
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:33:38 +0200

Hi,

the indentation rules for lists in Org are ancient, and I don't thing we
want to break so many existing files.  And we certainly cannot change the
numbered bullets.

The only thing I would accept is an option to enforce 3 space indentation
on TAB, but the parser must read 2 space indentation as well.  And, as
Savayu points out, lists longer than 9 items will always be an issue.

- Carsten