[O] org-babel-lob-execute: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: [O] org-babel-lob-execute: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:32:13 +0200

Hi,

When I add the caching option to a call to a code block, like this

  #+CALL: get_raw_timelimit_elapsed_data() :cache yes

everything  works OK, but I get the error

  org-babel-lob-execute: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p

With an ECM the error does not occur, just with my crufty .emacs.  As I
say, the problem seems to be purely cosmetic, but I was wondering what
could be causing this.

Any ideas?

Loris