Re: [O] Help with beamer environments + org-special-blocks!

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Help with beamer environments + org-special-blocks!
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 01:18:30 +0200

Hello,

"Sebastien Vauban" <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/address@hidden>
writes:

>> No. I fixed it ten days ago (dffdc49).
>
> Though I'm now on Org-mode version 8.0.3 (release_8.0.3-295-g91a4c8), pulled
> this morning, I don't see it fixed.

I realize that the patch won't fix it. This patch was introduced to
allow something like:

 #+begin_figure*
 #+end_figure*

again. But it still expects the same string after the "begin_" and the
"end_". In this case strings are different because of the arguments to
the environment.

Therefore, the correct way to set this is using the #+attr_latex line,
as in your first case.

I hope it is less confusing now.

Regards,

--