Re: [O] "Special Properties" when matching for Properties in a search

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] "Special Properties" when matching for Properties in a search
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 00:04:14 +0200

Hi Gustav,

Gustav Wikström <address@hidden> writes:

> When matching for tags and properties using C-c / m there is the
> option to match for Special Properties. Is there a complete list of
> these special properties somewhere?
>
> I was thinking that "7.2 Special Properties" in the manual would be
> that list, but then noticed a property possible to use for searches,
> but not available in that list (the LEVEL-property). Is that property
> just missing from there?

Mhhh... no, AFAIK the "LEVEL" property is a special-special property:
you can use it in search constructs, but not in column view (which is
the primary context for the 7.2 manual section.)

But I'd say that's the only property missing here.  I'm short of good
ideas on how to improve the manual here.

--
 Bastien