Re: [O] org-id should require newcomment?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] org-id should require newcomment?
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 10:43:04 -0700

Hi Bastien,

I require 'org-id, then store the link, then insert the link, and that
is the backtrace I get.  Please tell me what else I can provide.  If
nobody else can confirm it, I will require 'newcomment and work around
the bug.  :)

Samuel

On 7/1/13, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Samuel,
>
> Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable comment-region-function)
>>   default-value(comment-region-function)
>>   org-run-like-in-org-mode(org-insert-link)
>>   org-insert-link-global()
>>   call-interactively(org-insert-link-global nil nil)
>
> We'd need a more complete backtrace as I don't see how org-id is
> involved here.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
>  Bastien

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.