Re: [O] advice needed: how do you guys sync org files between devices?

From: David Engster
Subject: Re: [O] advice needed: how do you guys sync org files between devices?
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 17:59:36 +0200

Suvayu Ali writes:
> I have noticed that git *always* conflicts with TODO state changes.  It
> seems changes to a headline is not easy to resolve.

You mean you change state in a file and git fails to merge this on the
other side, although you didn't change the same line there? I've never
seen such a spurious merge conflict with my Org files. Could you give an
example? It might be that simply switching to another diff.algorithm and
maybe also increasing diff.context would get rid of this.

-David