Re: [O] HTML export and info: links

From: Sebastian Wiesner
Subject: Re: [O] HTML export and info: links
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 10:31:56 +0200

2013/7/3 Bastien <address@hidden>:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> Sebastian Wiesner <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hardly the answer I hoped to get.
>
> Please let us know the answer you hoped to get, it will
> surely help us giving it :)

Uh, I hoped for a “easy, just toggle that customize setting” sort of
answer, not the “well, write it yourself” one ;)  More precisely I had
hoped for an easy way to plug Texinfo's HTML Xref Configuration [1]
into Org, which would have given proper HTML links for free.

I'll put Org mode migration of said manual on hold, for I currently
lack the time to write a proper link exporter myself.  I might get
back to it later, and look into the details of Texinfo's system, but I
can't promise anything.  I'll probably just stick to Texinfo, until
someone else does the dirty work ;)

Anyway, thank you for your answer, and please excuse the rather harsh
brevity of my previous answer.

Sebastian Wiesner

[1]:
http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/html_node/HTML-Xref-Configuration.html#HTML-Xref-Configuration