Re: [O] [patch] language support for da, no, sv.

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] language support for da, no, sv.
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 14:37:38 +0200

> Applied to master.

You're too fast :)

I suggested minor changes to Rasmus for the ChangeLog entry: uppercase
first letter of the sentence, and to avoid the passive form.

Anyway, just a boring reminder that this is important: I will have to
fix all changelog entries before committing to Emacs (and get spanked
for entries I overlooked.)

> Note that you needn't add TINYCHANGE anymore, since
> you signed FSF papers.

Indeed.

Thanks to both of you,

--