Re: [O] Bug: org-edit-special won't let me edit a latex snippet

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-edit-special won't let me edit a latex snippet
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 21:26:46 +0200

I haven't confirmed latex blocks but I trust your words.

I have been using C-c ' for quote blocks in the past and there is a
change as it's not working any more. I'm not against it though, just
curious. From what I understand now only source-blocks (including
example-blocks) and latex-blocks are (can be) edited by C-c '.  other
blocks (verse, center, quote) are not.

Now I know, thanks!

As a side-note: I like the ability to abort an edit now, small but
nice addition!)

Regards
Gustav