Re: [O] Weekly clock reports for the previous or current week, with a pe

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: Re: [O] Weekly clock reports for the previous or current week, with a per-day&project breakdown?
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 14:03:36 +0200

> Steinar Bang <address@hidden> writes:
>> Hm... I get "invalid key" when pressing 'v' after doing 'C-c a'... am I
>> missing some key binding or other setting?

> `C-c a' should be followed by the key for the agenda view you want to
> display.

Yes, I know.

> `v w' does its job when an agenda view is already displayed.

Yes, that's where and when it complains about "invalid key v", when I
press "v".

(I had to bind "C-c a" myself, that's why I was wondering if I was
missing some other keybinding)

Org-mode version 7.9.3f (release_7.9.3f-17-g7524ef @
c:/ProgramFiles/emacs-24.3/lisp/org/)
(ie. it's the version of org that came with the windows build of emacs 24.3)