[O] Q: subtree -> LaTex and no tags in document title

From: dickbarends
Subject: [O] Q: subtree -> LaTex and no tags in document title
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 09:51:07 +0200

Hi,

I want to export, to LaTex, a subtree of my org file and I want the subtrees
top heading to be the document title.

So; I go to the heading of the subtree and narrow the view with 'C-x n s'

Than I go to the export dispatcher 'C-c C-e' and toggle the subtree export
'C-s' and export to Latex 'l o'. This works fine, but the document title also
contains the tags from the subtrees top heading. That's not what I want.

Q: how to get rid of these tags in the document title?

kind regards
Dick