[O] How to remove spaces for soft line-breaks

From: Yujie Wen
Subject: [O] How to remove spaces for soft line-breaks
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 08:59:55 +0800

Hi, Experts there,

  I encountered with an i18n problem while I was writing some Chinese documents in Org-mode.

  The problem is, when the documents is exported to HTML pages, there will be a space for soft line-breaks, which is natural for English but redundant for Chinese.

  Please see the attached pictures for what soft line-breaks and the redundant spaces are.

  I am wondering whether there is a way to forbid such spaces, or if no such a way, whether it is possible to work out a patch to forbid it.

Regards,
Yujie