Re: [O] Handling Repeating events from google calendar / repeater interv

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: Re: [O] Handling Repeating events from google calendar / repeater interval
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 10:07:56 +0100

> It's not exactly answering your question but my little tool
>
> https://github.com/simonthum/ical2org

Thanks, this is a nice workaround, it just worked well on my google
calendar import.  Should we add a link to this on
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-google-sync.html
(how do I edit that?)

Is there a  typo in the install section of the doc? I had to do "gem
install ri_cal" (rather than rical)?

Would still be interested though in thoughts about finite repeater
intervals.

Stephen