Re: [O] [Exporter] How to save 'info' plist for later use?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [Exporter] How to save 'info' plist for later use?
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:46:50 +0530

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> Looking in the source-code is of course the best way to find out, but I
> thought I would have access to all function-names anyway with
>
> ,----------------------
> | C-h f org-export- TAB
> `----------------------
>
> until I figured out that defining some autoloads and actually loading
> the whole library are two different things, and that I will find all
> functions that way only after doing an explicit 'M-x load-library' or
> after actually using it ... ;)

There is an outline struture to the way source code is organized.

    (add-hook 'emacs-lisp-mode-hook 'outline-minor-mode)

    (add-hook 'outline-minor-mode-hook
      (lambda ()
        (define-key outline-minor-mode-map [(control tab)] 'org-cycle)
        ;; (define-key outline-minor-mode-map [(shift tab)] 'org-global-cycle)
        (define-key outline-minor-mode-map [backtab] 'org-global-cycle)
        ))

Now doing

    M-x find-library RET ox.el RET

    S-TAB (one or more times)

will give you a give quick overview of all the function names.

Also there is always this:

   C-1 C-x $

which can be expected to give a quick overview any source file.

Just snap out with:

  C-x $

Or you can build a TAGS file (ctags/etags) and you can find all commands
that match a regexp.