Re: [O] Help with new exporter

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [O] Help with new exporter
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:04:25 -0400

Apologies for responding to myself, but I realized after writing the message below that if I use sed to remove the lines with the word "label" and all of the empty brackets (i.e., =[]= and ={}= ) in the tex file, then I'm very, very close to what I need. I assume I could write a function and then call it in the publishing routine?

--John