Re: [O] tikz for multiple targets

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] tikz for multiple targets
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 23:33:44 +0100

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

>> This is very nice and works well for me.  I would very much like to see
>> that in orgmode.  Thanks a lot!
>>

> Great, I've just committed this patch.  Thanks for your original example
> which this simply extends.

Thanks for this Eric!  I've tried it out just now (on a real document)
and it works well.

I do have a problem in the SVG creation in that I need a special package
included to generate the figure in question.  Time to search on the list
as I think this has come up before for LaTeX snippets.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.0.5-337-g9f3bed