Re: [O] Several questions about beamer export

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Several questions about beamer export
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:16:06 +0200

Hello,

Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> writes:

> * What's the difference between BEAMER_ENV and BEAMER_env ?

Properties are case insensitive. Therefore there is none.

> * What is the best way to generate
>  \only<2-3>{Some text of picture} without creating a new heading ?

You can use export snippets:

  @@beamer:\only<2-3>{@@Some text of picture@@beamer:}@@

and for more readability, you can wrap this in a macro:

  #+MACRO: only @@beamer:\only$1{@@$2@@beamer:}@@

Your example becomes:

  {{{only(<2-3>,Some text of picture)}}}

> * Is there a shortcut/easy template to ATTR_BEAMER ? I know I could use
>   a yas snippet but maybe there is already something in place.
>
> * in LaTeX you can use \graphicspath to define the directories in which
>   to look for picture files. Does org mode offer the same possibility ?
>
> * All the headers I add end up on the same line when I define them like
>   in the following (even with an empty line).

Not all the headers are concerned. There's only a missing newline
character between the last "header" and the first "header_extra". This
should now be fixed. Thanks for reporting it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou