[O] org-clock-idle-time

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [O] org-clock-idle-time
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:47:09 -0400

A while back I set this to 5 minutes, and tried it for a while, and decided I
didn't like it, and set it back to never.

It turns out that many times I clock into a task in Emacs, but a lot of the
work I am doing is not in emacs, so the idle timer was annoying me.

Turned it off, if I look at it with customize-apropos org-clock-idle-time, it
says it is set to never.

I've grepped all my .el and .org files, and can find no references to that
variable anywhere.

However, it still fires off after 5 minutes.  I come back to my emacs window
to clock out of the current task and into another one, and I get prompted to
decide what to do with my idle time.

Any ideas where this setting is hiding?

Thanks,

Dave