Re: [O] How to make org-src-mode stop recognizing tables in box diagrams

From: Brad Collins
Subject: Re: [O] How to make org-src-mode stop recognizing tables in box diagrams?
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 04:39:07 +0700

Jisang Yoo <address@hidden> writes:

> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Brad Collins <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Jisang Yoo <address@hidden> writes:
>>

>> Try an ascii block instead.
>
> That also recognizes rectangles as tables.

You can:

   (setq org-enable-table-editor nil)

Which turns off the table editor, then this turns off
the table editor globally, and I don't know about export.

And as I was trying random things, I found this worked for
me.  It seems to run artist-mode inside the block.

  #+begin_src artist
    +-----------+
    |           |
    |   text    |
  #+end_src

Any variation on this, and the table editor kicks in again.
Again, I don't know what it does on export.  I couldn't find
this documented anywhere.  What you are trying to do would
be very useful in many cases.  So I hope you do find a solution.

--
Brad Collins <address@hidden>
skype|twitter: deerpig