Re: [O] [Patch] ob-ditaa.el for Cygwin

From: Yujie Wen
Subject: Re: [O] [Patch] ob-ditaa.el for Cygwin
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 21:34:36 +0800

Hi, Achim

  Thanks for your suggestion.

  Yes, a wrapper script will also work. I will use such a script if Org doesn't consider the Cygwin issue.

Regards,
Yujie

2013/7/16 Achim Gratz <address@hidden>
Yujie Wen writes:
> Could someone please take a look and, if it is satisfactory, please
> help to apply it?

You're missing a Changelog and emacs-p might better be called cygwin-p.

More to the point: I don't think Org should care about such system
idiosyncrasies at all.  Instead you might use a wrapper script for
Cygwin that converts the arguments and then calls the native Windows
java executable.

> I am used to Orgmode under Cygwin and sometimes uses ditaa for drawing
> diagrams. But without this patch, I have to switch to Windows native
> Emacs for calling ditaa.

If there's anything to do on the Org side then removing the still
hardcoded call of "java".

Regards,
Achim.