[O] property with multiple values, or suggestions for a course planning

From: Kel Chan
Subject: [O] property with multiple values, or suggestions for a course planning system
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 23:03:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list,

disclaimer: new to org and emacs.

question: How can I associate more than one value to a property?

I'm implementing a course planning tool b/c the one provided by my university
sucks.

Ideally, each course offered is a second level heading with a property
"offering" with multiple possible values: fall, spring, odd spring, even
summer, etc. And similar to "offering", each heading also have "prereq" and
"designation" property.

I would like to create a sparse-tree by searching for some property to view a
tree of courses and plan accordingly. The problem is that each property can
only have one value.

Is property the best way to implement this system? If not, can you suggest
something else?

Thanks,
kel