[O] Symbol's function definition is void: org-export-dispatch

From: Tom Slee
Subject: [O] Symbol's function definition is void: org-export-dispatch
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 22:15:24 -0400

Running org-mode 8.0.6 on Windows I get the above error message when executing C-c C-e. I have experienced this both getting org-mode from git and from the July 15 elpa install. Still, I see nothing on this list so I assume I am doing something wrong. Currently I'm on this release

Org-mode version 8.0.6 (release_8.0.6-339-g0b770b-git @ d:/i826690/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130715/)

When I hit C-h b in an org file bufer to list keyboard shortcuts I see that the other org definitions are linked to descriptions, but org-export-dispatch is not.

I use a setup based on the the emacs starter kit, so org files get loaded early in the startup sequence. It makes it difficult to debug and I wonder if the install is failing somehow.

Would be grateful for any help,

Tom Slee