Re: [O] Standardize #+BIBLIOGRAPHY line

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Standardize #+BIBLIOGRAPHY line
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:31:31 +0530

> As expressed elsewhere I think
>
>   [cite:key :pre xxx :post yyy :mycrazykey zzz]
>
> is the most desirable syntax.

Where would the pre, post text would go.

Will it go as part of "in text" or will it go in to References list or
both.  For command line based processing, I see foresee issues with:

    1. Multiple keys.
    2. Stuff like "Ibid."
    3. Sort order of keys.
    4. Numbering of entries.

> The system should exhibit some flexibility supporting e.g. notes,
> parencite (prenote, key, year, postnote) and textcite key (prenote,
> year, postnote).  But there could be others.  E.g. someone mentioned
> using DOIs etc.

> I'd be willing to put in work on ox-bibliography, although I don't
> know if my 'skillz' suffice.

This is just escaping :-).  You already have some ideas on "what"s and
"how"s.  You put "what" in "what" and "how" in "how".

IME, Confusion, lethargy or escapism starts when "what" gets mixed with
"how".  "Collection" can happen now.  "Processing" can happen later.