Re: [O] Standardize #+BIBLIOGRAPHY line

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Standardize #+BIBLIOGRAPHY line
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:17:41 +0530

> I understand. You can still use ox-bibtex.el for now, and just ignore
> all the "[[cite:...]]" part.

Each citation processor should reside in it's own file.  So ox-jabref.el
is the right place for my changes.

It seems that you are not interested in introducing ox-cite.el or a
make-shift `citation-reference' element.  That's fine.  Atleast, I have
explored to see whether we can strike a common ground.

> Though, it would obviously be best if original "org-bibtex.el" author
> (Cc'ed) had already signed FSF papers.

Ok.