Re: [O] Handling Repeating events from google calendar / repeater interv

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] Handling Repeating events from google calendar / repeater interval
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 22:56:08 +0200

Stephen,

I now have time to take a look if you send me an example ical.

Cheers,

Simon

On 07/31/2013 11:18 PM, Simon Thum wrote:
Yes, probably, but don't count on me in the next 4 days (vacation).

On 07/31/2013 11:08 PM, Stephen Eglen wrote:

On Wed, Jul 31 2013, Simon Thum wrote:

Hi Stephen,

I probably did not express myself well: The [UTC] means the timestamp
was converted from UTC, which is the case. It is probably quite
confusing to attach a TZ which is no longer supposed to be the case. I
will probably change that.

Is the org-mode time a correct local time now? I understand from ri_cal
docs that ri_cal should do conversion as expected, but if not I can
probably fix it easily.

Cheers,

Simon

hi Simon, (dropping orgmode for now until we find a solution!)

no, the org mode times are still GMT rather than with summer time added.

Would it help if I made a test calendar to share with you?

Stephen