[O] ODT export

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] ODT export
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 05:54:42 +0530

I have an org file with some latex src code blocks embedded in it.
These are mainly tables which could not be made using orgmode and had
to be coded in latex (orgmode does not allow putting notes at the
bottom of table using something like threeparttable).

I now need to convert the document to odt. What is my best bet? How
can I convert latex src code blocks to native org syntax, even if it
means loosing some of the things (for example, the threeparttable
stuff).

Or do I need to write it all over again?

Vikas