[O] Emacs Barcamp

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: [O] Emacs Barcamp
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:22:17 +0200

Hi,

Following the success of the emacs conference, Bastien and I would like
to arrange a barcamp. This is something informal involving about twelve
persons. I envision this to be in Europe. It would be in French or
English, I don't care.

I am good at organizing stuff. I am a bad MC and bad speaker. I can show
two people how to have fun programming lisp.

Let's focus on the basic questions:

Where?

Someone mentioned Stockholm I think but I can't recall who.
I know of two places in Paris

When?

Early December

Who?

Well, just respond.

And what's next?
--
La musique a sept lettres, l'écriture a vingt-cinq notes.
    -- Joseph Joubert