[O] ox-beamer problem

From: James Deaton
Subject: [O] ox-beamer problem
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 12:12:16 -0500

I'm attempting to make my switch to the new exporter and am now
tackling my archive of beamer exports. I'm slowly addressing the
issues of fixing my customizations but have run into an issue that
exceeds my ability to debug. The following stripped down example
should output a frame that has two columns, one named and one ignored.
It works fine with the correct pre-8 settings but with the new
exporter - it does not output the appropriate "/end{columns}"

#+LaTeX_CLASS: beamer
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [presentation]
#+BEAMER_THEME: default
#+COLUMNS: %45ITEM %10BEAMER_env(Env) %10BEAMER_act(Act)
%4BEAMER_col(Col) %8BEAMER_opt(Opt)
#+PROPERTY: BEAMER_col_ALL 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5 0.6 0.7 0.8 0.9 0.0 :ETC

* Topic
** Sub Topic
*** Frame Title
**** Shown Name                                               :B_block:BMCOL: