Re: [O] odt export version conflict on emacs for mac os x

From: Skip Collins
Subject: Re: [O] odt export version conflict on emacs for mac os x
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:09:06 -0400

I think this is a bug. Can someone confirm? After I do an ODT export,
many ox-odt variables are duplicated with old variable names:
    | [-]-\ Group Org Export ODT
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Prettify Xml
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Schema Dir
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Content Template File
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Styles File
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Display Outline Level
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Convert Processes
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Convert Process
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Convert Capabilities
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Preferred Output Format
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Format Drawer Function
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Format Headline Function
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Format Inlinetask Function
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt With Latex
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Inline Formula Rules
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Inline Image Rules
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Pixels Per Inch
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Create Custom Styles For Srcblocks
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Fontify Srcblocks
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Table Styles
    |  |  |--- Option Org Odt Use Date Fields
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Schema Dir
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Content Template File
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Styles File
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Inline Image Extensions
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Pixels Per Inch
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Create Custom Styles For Srcblocks
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Preferred Output Format
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Table Styles
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Fontify Srcblocks
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Category Strings
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Prettify Xml
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Convert Processes
    |  |  |--- Option Org Export Odt Convert Process
    |  |  `--- Option Org Export Odt Convert Capabilities

This is apparently caused by interference from an old version of
org-mode that is bundled inside my OS X Emacs.app. How can I
completely disable the old version?

--
skip collins
240 687 7802