Re: [O] odt export version conflict on emacs for mac os x

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] odt export version conflict on emacs for mac os x
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 09:53:38 +0200

Hi,

I confirm that I see the same behavior, i.e. after ODT export old
variable names show up in the customize group, similar to what you show
below.

This is on GNU Emacs 24.3.1 on a Mac, installed with homebrew, with
Org-mode 8.0.7 installed via `make update2'.

This probably accounts for my problems with using a styles file. I had
thought it a problem with my installation or setup that I never got to
the bottom of.

Yours,
Christian