[O] Buffer-specific export filter?

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] Buffer-specific export filter?
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:45:11 +0800

Is it possible to apply a specific filter during export for one org document,
but not others?

Basically, a buffer-specific export filter.

It appears in the org manual that the hook needs to be added into e.g.
org-export-filter-plain-text-functions, where it remains globally for the
duration of the session. But I have a case here where I need a filter to work
around a specific problem I'm having in one document, which isn't a problem in
other documents, and I don't want the filter to interfere with the other
documents.

Possible? I don't see any mention of it in the manual.

hjh