[O] LaTeX export question

From: Scott Randby
Subject: [O] LaTeX export question
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:50:16 -0400

Whenever I export an org file to LaTeX, the LaTeX file always gives me
these lines in the preamble right before \begin{document} (name these
lines Block 1):

\hypersetup{
  pdfkeywords={},
  pdfsubject={},
  pdfcreator={}}

I'd like Block 1 to not appear when I export because I give values to
its options in my org file as follows:

#+LATEX_HEADER: \hypersetup{pdfauthor={Scott}, pdftitle={Title},
 pdfsubject={Subject}, pdfkeywords={Key}, pdfproducer={Emacs Org},
 pdfcreator={Creator}}

The above header is exported properly, but it appears before Block 1 in
the preamble of the LaTeX file which means its values are overridden by
the values of Block 1. Hence no keywords, subject, or creator in the
resulting PDF unless I edit the LaTeX file and delete Block 1.

How do I stop the appearance of Block 1 when I export an org file to
LaTeX? I'd rather not be forced to edit the LaTeX file before I make a
PDF.

Scott Randby