Re: [O] invalid byte-code error when publishing

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: Re: [O] invalid byte-code error when publishing
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 16:49:27 -0400

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> wrote:
Mehul Sanghvi wrote:
> Sebastien Vauban wrote:

>>> Thanks for the suggestion. That does not fix the problem. I still get the
>>> same error as before.
>>
>> Check out the value of:
>>
>> - `org-babel-default-header-args', and
>> - `org-babel-default-header-args:emacs-lisp'.
>>
>> And try whether `:eval query' makes a difference (when answering yes, and
>> when answering no)?
>
> Using ':eval query' does not make a difference. It does not prompt for yes
> or no.

Then, there are now 2 things I don't understand:

- why it does not query you for eval?
- why that code gets you in troubles?

I'm out of ideas here...

Try with an ECM, or with emacs -Q?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

This works now.  I don't know why it was causing problems, but it worked just fine in a new instance.  I had done a org-reload rather than re-start my emacs.

Thanks for your help.

cheers,

      mehul

--