[O] Radio targets in comment lines

From: Steen Hoyer
Subject: [O] Radio targets in comment lines
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 18:05:24 -0500

Org 8 seems to have changed the way radio links in comment lines work.

# <<<target>>> No longer creates a link - 'C-c C-c can do nothing useful at
this location'

#+test <<<target>>> Works within org for some reason, but then the line will be
exported...

I was curious if this was intentional, because I have many (now broken) links
of the first kind in my org files, and because of this line in the org FAQ:
"The usual way of turning radio links invisible is to comment them,"

Best wishes,
     Steen