Re: [O] [BUG] Infinite loop in org-agenda-show-new-time

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] Infinite loop in org-agenda-show-new-time
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:07:58 -0400

> I also do not expect negative consequences.  Please apply the patch, will you?

OK - patch attached. NB: there is at least one place where the "wrap the
call to org-move-to-column" has been applied, in
org.el:`org-comment-or-uncomment-region', presumably for exactly this
reason. If this patch does not cause unexpected problem, then the
wrapped setting above can be cleaned up.

I hope it conforms to conventions but let me know of any problems.
--
Nick