[O] Trouble with org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files

From: Bill Day
Subject: [O] Trouble with org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:33:53 -0400

Since August 17, I have not been able to create a combined icalendar file.

I can create single file withe C-c C-e c f.

I can create multiple files with C-c C-e c a.

But when I try C-c C-e c c, the process starts to save temp files and quietly dies.

Output in messages looks like this:

Saving file /tmp/orgics5457fkf...
Wrote /tmp/orgics5457fkf
(New file)
Saving file /tmp/orgics5457sul...
Wrote /tmp/orgics5457sul

When I enable the debugger in options it does not trip when the process dies.  There is an icalendar-errors buffer, but it is empty.

I am using the following version of emacs on Debian Wheezy

GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2013-08-22 on gkar, modified by Debian

My org-mode version is as follows:

Org-mode version 8.0.7 (release_8.0.7-415-g32bd54.dirty @ /home/billday/elisp/org-mode/lisp/)

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
--
Bill Day
address@hidden