Re: [O] Completion of `*' gives wrong number of arguments

From: Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Re: [O] Completion of `*' gives wrong number of arguments
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 21:51:00 +0200

> Hi Dieter,
>
> On 2.8.2013, at 16:53, "Dieter Wilhelm, H." <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Dear (),
>>
>> is the completion of an asterix `*' broken in the latest org or is it
>> my configuration?
>
> This was a bug in Org mode.  WOrks again now.

Thanks a lot. The completion with C-M-i is now working but not from the
menu>: <menu-bar> <Org> <TODO Lists> <Select keyword><Complete Keyword>.

The last entry remains greyed...

>> (I'm sorry I still can't run a pristine Emacs -Q without loading the
>> old org mode)

Hmm, I figure that I just need to tell something like: emacs -Q --eval
'(add-to-list 'load-path "path/to/org-mode/source/dir")', right?

>> Remark: It would be wonderful if the completion of headlines would
>> also work within C-c C-l...
>
> That would be a lot more work.

OK :-|

--