Re: [O] ATTR_LATEX not being applied on dynamic blocks

From: Francesco Pizzolante
Subject: Re: [O] ATTR_LATEX not being applied on dynamic blocks
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 09:46:52 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

> Attributes are correctly applied to the block, but you want them to
> apply on the inner table instead, which is different.

Indeed, this is a better expression of what I want.

>  Correct syntax should be something along the lines of:
>
>   #+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 4 :scope file :block 2013-06 :lang "en"
> :narrow 80! :indent t
>   Clock summary at [2013-09-03 Tue 17:16], for June 2013.
>   #+ATTR_LATEX: :environment tabularx :width \linewidth :align Xrrr
>   | Headline            | Time |      |      |
>   |---------------------+------+------+------|
>   | Total time          | 6:07 |      |      |
>   |---------------------+------+------+------|
>   | Tasks               | 6:07 |      |      |
>   | \__ Design          |      | 1:11 |      |
>   | \_____ TODO Do this |      |      | 1:11 |
>   | \__ Develop         |      | 4:56 |      |
>   | \_____ TODO Do that |      |      | 4:56 |
>   #+END:

Well, you're probably right.

But if I try what you suggest and move the #+ATTR_LATEX line inside the
dynamic block (after the #+BEGIN: clocktable and just before the generated
table), then this line gets lost as soon as the dynamic block is regenerated,
which is not what I expect.

With Org 7, having the #+ATTR_LATEX line just before the #+BEGIN: clocktable
line applies the attributes to the inner table of the dynamic block and the
#+ATTR_LATEX line is not lost each time I regenerate the dynamic block.

Any other hint/solution for me?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
 Francesco