Re: [O] Collaborating with TODO lists and clocks.

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Collaborating with TODO lists and clocks.
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 13:54:15 +0200

"Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden>
writes:

> Don't misunderstand me. I'm not trying to convince you or anybody to stop and
> cry. On the contrary, I feel that some such possibilities are _needed_ to
> transform Org from a "personal organizer" to a "team organizer".

A kind of team agende would indeed be useful, accessible form Org-mode
_and_ other calendar/planning tools (I can't imagine a pure
Emacs/Org-mode team).

I remember an attempt to make Org-mode a collaborative software (ColOrg
or so) - whats the state of it? I would guess this is very difficult
stuff.

--
cheers,
Thorsten