Re: [O] Collaborating with TODO lists and clocks.

From: Samuel Loury
Subject: Re: [O] Collaborating with TODO lists and clocks.
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 15:32:30 +0200

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> A kind of team agende would indeed be useful, accessible form Org-mode
> _and_ other calendar/planning tools (I can't imagine a pure
> Emacs/Org-mode team).
Why not?

> I remember an attempt to make Org-mode a collaborative software (ColOrg
> or so) - whats the state of it? I would guess this is very difficult
> stuff.
IIRC, the ColOrg project was more about allowing people to edit the same
org buffer simultaneously while the purpose of this thread of for org
documents to contain traces from separate people. In my use case for
instance, we would synchronize via git and would merge the task file.

--
Konubinix
GPG Key    : 7439106A