[O] Error when setting `org-agenda-ignore-drawer-properties' to t

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] Error when setting `org-agenda-ignore-drawer-properties' to t
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 14:07:50 +0200

Hello,

Before doing an update of Org, I already had used
`org-agenda-ignore-drawer-properties' (to t) to try and speed up the agenda.

Though, I did not know that it wasn't a `t/nil' answer, and the results was
that all the agenda views were broken (with an error generated, mysterious for
the lambda user).

I now know I had to write something like:

  (setq org-agenda-ignore-drawer-properties '(effort category))

But my question is: are such errors "allowed" (because they result of a wrong
user customization), or do they have to be wrapped in order no to result in an
error?  What's the philosophy to be taken: leave it as is (knowing that it
does work the expected way, when set'ted correctly)?

Best regards,
  Seb

PS- BTW, the speedup is really "feel-able"... Thanks!

--
Sebastien Vauban