Re: [O] Can I ask "Which day is it?" when filtering org-agenda views?

From: Trevor Murphy
Subject: Re: [O] Can I ask "Which day is it?" when filtering org-agenda views?
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:07:26 -0400

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

If I read the code correctly, the date of the item should be available to the function as the value of the dynamically bound variable "date", in (month day year) form. So you should be able to compare that to today's date, obtained with (calendar-gregorian-from-absolute (org-today)) for example.

Bah! That's what I get for training myself to ignore dynamic variables. Thank you, this is precisely the suggestion I was looking for.

--
Trevor Murphy GnuPG Key: 0xCB06EAAF