[O] org structuresin a drawer? (or some other presentation soution)

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] org structuresin a drawer? (or some other presentation soution)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:06:20 -0400

I'm trying to write my lectures entirely in org.  I would like to just
write them once, using the main org file for my notes, and an exported
deck.js presentation for slides.  However, I would like to include
quite a number of notes to myself for each slide.

One way to do this is to make a drawer.  Unfortunately, from what I
can tell, within a drawer it is not posible to use org structures like
lists.  This is too bad, as I have come to rely on such structures in
my notes!  Is there a way to either:

- have org elements ike lists in a drawer?
or- mark certain elements (like a list or subheading) as not-for-export?
Thanks as always!

Matt