Re: [O] How to create new export modes derived from html

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: Re: [O] How to create new export modes derived from html
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:26:48 +0200

>"NG" == Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> a écrit :

  NG> We rewrote export framework in Org 8.0. I suggest to use it
  NG> instead.

Thank you for your answer. Yes I have read about the new exports but
my initial goal was to use the version included in latest emacs
release distribution and I think it is version 7.9. The javahelp and
CHM files are mainly html files created by splitting main HTML. Those
files are then processed by external tools. I thought I could create
the required files without requiring too much of org export machinery.

  NG> IIUC, what you want to create is called a "derived back-end".

Exactly.

  NG> There is a section about it in the manual.

This section doesn't seem to exist in my version. I think it is in
version 8.

--
Pascal Quesseveur
address@hidden